Thursday, November 27, 2008

Surprise

Wow. I've not posted to this blog since March. For those who ever check this site, for the record, I've been ill since about March, so that's my excuse. I let my entire world go until I started feeling a little better.

Do I feel better now? Not so much. But I was tired of doing my impression of broccoli, so I decided that, pain or not, I'd better get up and start doing again. I keep telling myself that my father lived with terrible pain for seventy years, and he still made an impression in his world. I can damn well suck it up and do the same, right?

Things have been quiet around here. I'm not doing so great in school; being sick got me down. I got myself a little sub-notebook computer, so I can do my writing a little easier. Not that I'm getting a lot of writing done, but I AM trying, so we'll see how that goes.

The kids are well. Jim's still Jim. That about covers it for now. Maybe I'll do better next time.

No comments: