Saturday, November 3, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, Monday I got a clean bill of health from my surgeon, and that meant I got to go back to school this week!!! YIPPEE!!! I was losing my mind, I missed it all so much. Luckily, I didn't fall too far behind. I am right up there with math and computers, and I only have one bit of Biology and a couple quizzes in History to make up, and I'll be back to normal.

I was surprised how many people at school missed me! Everybody asked after me, including every one of my professors. Who knew?

As of tonight, I'm caught up with all my game writing -- I THINK -- but my non-game writing has kinda fallen by the wayside for the moment. I was hoping to do NaNoWriMo again this year, but I missed the deadline. Darn it! I had a good story idea, too! Oh, well, I'll just write the story anyway, without the write-it-in-a-month thing. Maybe it'll be fun.

My November promises to be busy enough, without Nano. I looked at the calendar this morning, and realized that this is the only Saturday in the month that isn't claimed by some activity. Next week I have a lunch outing with a friend. The weekend after that is an SCA event. The weekend after that is Thanksgiving, and the beginning of the hated Silly Season. All this on top of school, family, writing, etc.

Well, at least I won't be bored!

No comments: